Quform WordPress is a brand new plugin that allows you to build multiple forms in WordPress easily and quickly with total control.
If it’s a complex quote or booking form or just a simple contact form, Quform plugin will allow you to do this without touching any code. In a few clicks you will have a fully functional form. It’s that simple.
Using the form builder is made simple with drag and drop and one click functionality and it works in all major browsers. There are options and settings for the basic user and for professionals. There are far too many features to list them all here, so here are the favorites:
- Create a form without knowing any HTML or PHP !
- Drag and drop form elements
- Fully translatable for all languages
- Easy to use user interface
- View submitted form entries inside the WordPress admin
- Send submitted form data via email
- NEW Export submitted form data to Excel / OpenOffice
- NEW Conditional logic to show/hide fields
- NEW Dynamically set form values from the URL
- NEW Fully supported form inside a lightbox
- File uploads, sent as attachments or saved to the server (or both)
- Preview while building
- Flash upload progress
- Group elements for complex form layouts
- 15 included element types
- Conditionally set recipients based on form values
- Custom autoreply
- 6 included filters to strip invalid data
- 9 included validators
- Import/export forms across websites
- Plenty of help and support